Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Summer Dance 夏令舞会 (Four Seasons Serial)


See how the night has fallen, fallen upon you & me;
Listen how the night is whispering, drop us a hint about its coming.

Come for me as i came for you
  with a wish to meet you once again in summer night...

My heart been moved by your splendid ray of tonight!
Together, we dance in the music of night;
together, we glimmer with the stars on high;
together, we laugh as in my dreams of every night...

Again & again, we come for a chance meet;
again & again, time to say good-bye...
And now again, tonight is going to be a memory too....
I'll wait for the coming of another summer night...

看夜幕如何低垂,覆盖了喧嚣大地;
听夜曲何等清婉,暗示夏夜的来临。

燃起生命的焰光,我准时赴约;
期待在今夜的舞会上,与你再一次相会……

再一次,我因你的光芒而感动。
跟着夜曲的节拍舞动,随着星光的频率闪烁,
你我沉溺在夏令的邂逅中……

一次又一次,你我为了重逢而渴求邂逅;
一次又一次,你我在重逢中再度分手……

而此刻,舞会又即将落幕,
今夜又即将化为回忆。
我们惟有再次将重逢的期盼,寄托到下一场夏令舞会中!

A Painting for Kazumi Japanese Restaurant, Singapore.
P/S: The starry night belongs to God

No comments: